COVID-19 We are very pleased to be back. In order to maintain the safety of our audiences, staff and the general public we have implemented some changes in line with current Government guidelines and best practice:
- We have limited the capacity to ensure social distancing.
- All tickets are to be purchased online - we are unable to take cash payments on the day.
- Face coverings are not required by law but we recommend audience members wear them unless exempt on health grounds.
- Audience members should provide their own PPE; it will not be available through Lakeland Hauntings.
- Audience members are asked to keep to their 'bubble' and maintain social distancing from other groups (2 metre minimum), the general public (2 metre minimum) and the walk host (3 metres minimum).
- If you or a member of your household or party tests positive or feels unwell with possible COVID-19 symptoms prior to the walk please DO NOT ATTEND; contact Lakeland Hauntings as soon as possible.
- If anyone displays COVID-19 symptoms or has been contacted by the NHS Test and Trace service in the 7 days after the walk, or tests positive for COVID-19 in that time, please contact Lakeland Hauntings immediately and follow the government guidance on isolating.
- We advise everyone in your party to take a lateral flow test on the day of the walk. Lakeland Hauntings will not ask for proof of a negative result.