COVID-19 We are very pleased to be back. In order to maintain the safety of our audiences, staff and the general public we have implemented some changes in line with current Government guidelines and best practice:
- A reduction in capacity and limited ticket sales to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- All tickets to be purchased online with e-ticketing to help with track and trace.
- Audience members should wear a face covering at all times unless exempt on health grounds. If a member of your party is exempt from wearing a face covering please inform Lakeland Hauntings in advance on 07949909365
- Audience members should provide their own PPE; it will not be available through Lakeland Hauntings.
- Audience members must keep to their 'bubble' and maintain social distancing from other groups (2 metre minimum), the general public (2 metre minimum) and the walk host (3 metres minimum).
- If a member of your party feels unwell with possible COVID-19 symptoms prior to the walk please do not attend; contact Lakeland Hauntings as soon as possible. If anyone displays symptoms or has been contacted by the NHS Test and Trace service in the 14 days prior to and after the walk, or tests positive for COVID-19 in that time, please contact Lakeland Hauntings immediately and follow the government guidance on isolating.